I love creating tiered tray items and want to keep up more than one or two but didn’t want to pay for five of them so I created one from purchasing the supplies from the Dollar Store and a few things from Amazon.
This project won’t take you long as the paint drys fairly quickly, so let’s get started!
Supplies you will need from the Dollar Store:
- Pizza Pan
- 8″ Cake Pan
- 9″ Cake Pan
Supplies you will need from Amazon:
- 5″ Candlesticks (You can do 4″ but it makes the spacing a little tighter in between)
- Chalk Paint and Mod Podge in the Matte finish if you don’t already have it.
Instructions for building your Dollar Store Tiered Tray:
- Paint the pizza and cake pans with chalk paint, then allow to dry.
- Once dry paint a layer using the Mod Podge in Matte finish, then allow time for drying.
- Measure the center of the trays for using the e6000 to glue the candlesticks.